CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Currently....August

A little late to the party but I am linking up for the first time with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for Currently August!  So here goes...


I typed this up last night before posting today so I was listening to Disney Junior...it seems like our tv is ALWAYS on that channel!  But I guess with a 2 year old I shouldn't expect much else! =)

I am totally loving all of the inspiration I have gotten this summer.  I started the summer with NO motivation at all.  I had a pretty rough year last year and had even begun looking for another job.  But no job opportunities opened up so I am still at my school but with a whole new attitude! I am very excited about this  year and can't wait to get started!!!

Ummmm....where did July go?  It just zipped right on by and here is August!

I am wanting to get into my classroom.  Our school is shut down to us during the summer and we couldn't get back in this year until Aug. 1.  Well, I was on vacation then so I am hoping to get into my room sometime today and that leads to me needing at least another month of summer vacation to get ready!

Now on to my B2S must haves!

1-lots of pretty colored pens (that's self explanatory, huh?)
2-anything chevron or owls--my current obsession!!!!
3-Who Has It Together? Teacher Planner--LOVE this!!! I bought this from A Modern Teacher on TpT at the beginning of the summer and am so excited to use it this year!!!

Click on the picture to go to TpT and purchase it!

Well there you have it! Now I'm off to gather my things to go to my classroom! (Hopefully!)



6 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I kinda can't believe it's August either. I love all things chevron too!
    Hope this year starts off well for you!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    I stumbled on your blog through Farley--it's super cute! My classroom theme is owls too and I have a soft spot for anything chevron! Good luck this year!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,
    Cute blog! I was just "down south" in Myrtle Beach (on vacation). I also want to get in my room, but can't till next week. I love owls too-it was my theme last year. This year, I don't think I'll have a theme, but I will still have owls everywhere. I found your blog through Farley's Currently for August.
    -Jen
    That First Grade Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Carolina girl too! I grew up just outside Columbia. I'm nominating you for a Leibster award! You can get all the details on my blog!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking and needing the same things you are! :) Also, I lvoe your blog design - I'll be co-teaching in a 4th grade classroom this year, so I've just signed up to follow you on BlogLovin!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I found your blog from your response on Christi's blog. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Carolina girl. I'm a first grade teacher from the Low Country. It's always nice to meet other SC bloggers!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete